As 2012 draws to a close, I find myself reflecting back over the year, its highs and lows.
- Getting back to work, even if only part-time
- My blog redesign!
- We took our first vacation in six years
- Liam’s first birthday
- And my favorite Christmas present — an engagement ring!
- With me working only part-time, we’ve struggled financially at times
- We’re still in our crappy apartment
- One of our dogs is having some health issues, and it’s a reminder that she’s getting older
I’ve made some goals for 2013:
- Find a full-time, permanent position
- Make an effort to eat healthier and exercise more often
What were your highs and lows? What are you goals for 2013?
I also thought it would be fun to check look back over the past year, and feature the top 12 most popular posts. These posts, this whole blog, are popular because of YOU, and I really do appreciate every single pageview, every single comment, every single share. Knowing that you read, share, and try these recipes yourselves makes it all the more enjoyable for me.
I’ve blocked the photos on this page from being pinned; if you’d like to pin them, please click on the link to the original blog post and pin from that source.
At #12: Eggnog Ice Cream
At #9: Orange Creamsicle Martini
At #7: Mulled Apple Cider Donuts
At #6: Gingerbread House
At #5: Peppermint Marshmallows
At #3: Baked Cheeseburger Eggrolls
At #2: Tiramisu Cupcakes
And at #1: Baked Pumpkin Donuts with Vanilla Glaze
Happy New Year to all of my readers!