1. My new Target bathing suit. Great tummy coverage. I love the mint color.
2. Also from Target: Sam & Libby Kamilla Sandals in turquoise.
3. Kerrygold Dubliner Cheddar cheese. C’mon. It’s cheese. Thin slices of this cheese on Triscuits are my go-to afternoon snack.
4. Peanut Butter Cup Oreos. These have gotten mixed reviews among my friends, but OMG, I love them.
5. Reading classic literature. I downloaded The Great Gatsby for my Kindle.
6. Rediscovering childhood favorites. I loved the Berenstain Bears books as a child, and now I read them to my toddler.
7. These strawberry-banana smoothie popsicles. Can I call them favorites if I haven’t actually tried them yet? I just bought a popsicle maker. But how can you go wrong with (A) strawberry and banana or (B) popsicles???
8. These lobster tacos with avocado salsa. Lobster tails are $5.99 at my local Whole Foods today only. Yum yum yum!
9. Bare Minerals Lash Domination mascara. Did you know choosing a brand of mascara was so controversial? It’s a very “love it or hate it” product. One person loves a mascara, another person hates it. For me, Lash Domination thickens and lengthens my lashes without being clumpy.
10. Maybelline Color Tattoo Leather Collection. I was initially scared of the intensity of color in cream eyeshadow, but I figured at $6.99 for one pot, I could experiment. I’m a convert. My favorites are Vintage Plum and Creamy Beige.