What's that, you say? EW?! Well guess what, they're not for you. See the note below to make this recipe wheat-free.
- 2 ½ cups whole wheat flour*
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl, adding water as necessary to make the dough workable, although it should remain dry and stiff.
- Lightly flour a flat work surface, and roll the dough to ½-inch thickness.
- Cut into ½-inch squares, or use bone-shaped cookie cutter.
- Bake until hard, about 40 minutes.