Yikes! I've been really bad at keeping this updated!
OK, please accept my offering of a REALLY easy, REALLY yummy appetizer as my apology.
Cheesy Bruschetta Appetizer
Source: My friend, Sherri
- 1 loaf of ciabatta bread, sliced in half lenghtwise
- 1 jar of store-bought pesto
- 1 jar of store-bought bruschetta
- 1 pkg (about 7 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Place the two halves of the ciabatta bread on a foil- or parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Broil for about two minutes.
- Spread the pesto on each half of ciabatta.
- Spread the bruschetta on the bread.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top of the bruschetta.
- Broil just until the cheese melts.
- Cut halves into 1-inch slices, and serve!