2. I bought myself a new insulated lunch bag for my new job. Liam wanted one of his own. How cute is this toddler-sized monkey lunch bag from Skip Hop? I want all the animals! We also have the monkey suitcase, and a puppy toddler backpack (you may have seen it on my Instagram feed).
3. Starburst Minis. I’m a huge chocoholic, but I can’t get enough of these mini fruity candies. I only wish they made the tropical flavors in mini form.
4. Starbucks Nutella latte. I just recently learned about this “secret menu” beverage. It’s a latte with one pump of chocolate syrup, and one pump of hazelnut syrup. SO GOOD!!
5. Watching Liam “read” to himself. He has a few favorites that we read so often, he’s memorized parts of the books. So instead of us reading to him, he’ll sit with us, page through the books and “read” out loud.
6. The Evolution of Mara Dyer. This is book #2 of a thrilling mystery trilogy. Read it.
7. Homemade chimichurri sauce. I think it’s my new favorite condiment. Put it on steak, chicken, fish, tacos, burgers … make a big batch and freeze some for a mid-winter pick-me-up!
8. Did you see this caramel coffee milkshake from Wishes and Dishes during Ice Cream Week?? Drooling.
9. Nyx Butter Gloss. In all the colors. But especially peach cobbler.
10. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer. I heard, a long time ago, that redheads should not use bronzer. I recently learned that was not the case. I got a sample of this bronzer from Sephora, and a lesson on how to use it. Did I mention it smells like chocolate??
Disclaimer: I was not compensated in any way for mentioning any of the above products. They are all things I purchased with my own money and genuinely would recommend.